Our Chasing LED Light Strip allows you to experience color like you never have before. Smartphone Bluetooth controlling connects you to the incredible features at the touch of a button. Immerse yourself in a full spectrum of color options and explore 120 different pre-set that will set the perfect mood!
- Low Power Consumption
- Long Life Span 50,000+ Hours
- Flexible Ribbon For Curving Around Bends
- Adhesive Backing Tape For Secure And Easy Application To Most Surfaces
- 1x Wall Plug (USA,EU,AU,UK)
- 1x 5M or 10M RGB 300 LED Color Chasing Light Strip
STEP BY STEP
- Hang up anywhere!
- Plug in
- Download "LED Hue" in your app store
- GET YOUR PARTY STARTED
Strong double-sided tape installation, just peel them off and stick to clean, dry and flat surface, super-stick anti-slip, Can be cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks
STEP 1: PRE-PLANNING YOUR SET UP
- Be sure to measure the length of the area you want to set the lights on
- We recommend having LED lights go vertically up your wall, but if you prefer to start the line horizontal from the top of your wall.
STEP 2: PREPARING A CLEAN SURFACE
- Properly use a rag or paper towel to clean off any dirt or dust in the area you'll be applying your LED lights onto. Doing this is absolutely necessary so the adhesive can stick & hold on strongly.
STEP 3: REVEALING THE ADHESIVE
- Gently peel back the plastic on the back of the LED strip to reveal the adhesive.
- Only peel only about 2 inches ahead to make sure the rest of the LED strip doesn't catch debris, dust or dirt while applying.
STEP 4: PROPER INSTALLATION
- Start off by applying the beginning of the strip against the wall gently.
- Try staying as close to the corner where the wall and ceiling meet to make sure the lights stay in a straight line when applying them horizontally or vertically.
- Ask a friend or family member to hold the other end of the lights and peel the plastic a bit at a time from the adhesive to help make this process easier.
STEP 5: MAKE THEM STICK
- Connect the Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point at each end.
STEP 6: TURN POWER ON YOUR LIGHTS
- Properly Connect the Controller Receiver to your LED strip
- LED Strip and Controller Receiver both have arrows at the connection point.
STEP 7: POWERING YOUR LIGHTS (PT2)
- Connect a power supply to the Controller Receiver and plug it into the closest socket
STEP 8: CHECK YOUR CONTROLLER
- The Remote uses a CR2025 battery.
- Make sure you've purchased a battery at your closest retailer.
- After installing the battery, check remote by pointing it at the Remote Receiver.
- Now If nothing is happening, Not to worry just check that the battery was not inserted upside down. Try flipping it over and check to see its working.
- Check if the controller by seeing it light up from your phone camera once you see it light up its ready.
STEP 9: ENJOY YOUR NEW LED SET UP!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Orders are processed within 2-5 business days. After your order is processed you should receive your tracking information right away!
US deliveries take on average 5-7 business days but due to Covid-19 Please expect up to 10-15 Business days.
International deliveries take on average 8-18 business days in some rare occasions 21+ business days due to Covid-19.